Thursday, May 13, 2010

Four days kuala lumpur and.. c-o-p-e-l-a-n-d!

Oh-kay folks the adventure of finding any part time jobs in Kuala Lumpur is totally OVER! Yeah, I didn't get any place to stay for a month for me and my friends *include Cokii, my boyfriend*.
And now here I am, going back to Universiti Utara Malaysia.

Actually I've got a family who live in Kuala Lumpur, Om Midi. He owns Sari Ratu. He already wanted to lend his condominium at Cheras to me. But the problem is that I was the only GIRLand my other friends are BOYS!

So I canceled to rent my Uncle's condominium.

Then stayed at Kak Ayu's room until we got rooms or condominium.

But unfortunately my money was getting lack and the place to stay had not been got yet. So we decided to back to the jungle and looking for job there. CRAP!

But in Kuala Lumpur, there was one day I spent only with Cokii. Yeah just the two of us. It was not romantic, but I enjoyed every single seconds with him. He'eh, we went to Dhamansara to watch COPELAND FAREWELL TOUR! Woooooo-hoooooo!

We started our adventure at 1 PM. Firstly, from Warisan City View, we took a bus to Maluri LRT Station. Then we took an LRT from Maluri to Masjid Jamek. At Masjid Jamek, we change our route, to Kelana Jaya Line. After reaching Kelana Jaya LRT Station, we took a bus which would drop us at IKEA. Then we started to find where Bentley Auditorium was. Because we are not living in Kuala Lumpur, it was quite hard to find the venue. But fortunately we found it! Yayyyy! What tima it was? 3.30 PM. Great. The show was scheduled started at 3 PM. And you know what? When we arrived, the show was not started yet! Lucky us! And we still had a chance to buy the ticket. RM98. Quite expensive for an indie band, I think.

And what made me feel regretful? I DID NOT CHARGE THE BATTERY OF MY SLR CAMERA a day before. So I COULD NOT BRING IT. Stupid idiot moron me!

Really, I regret it now :(

There was a Meet-and-Greet session to after the show. We were so satisfied there. And there, during the show, Cokii always held me, tried to protect me from the concert's crowded. So happy and sweet :)

In the Meet-and-Greet session, we asked some questions the we had a nice chit chat there. They are so friendly and not arrogant. Sadly they will be vacuum forever. But I always expect that they will be reunited in the future :)

And.. we wanna take some photos with them but the committee asks us to be faster. Shitty shit!

So sad! :'(

REALLY SAD :'(

But it's okay I don't regret I was there!

The only photos we could took

P.S. Anyone got photos in Copeland Farewell Tour? It can be your photos or your friends also. Whoseever. I fucking want it. Send me an e-mail : nutnutliciouslove07@gmail.com. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment